Friday, January 18, 2013

January 20th


January 20th

Happy Birthday to our guardian angel Jonathan. There is surely lots of champagne being opened up right now in Heaven, and we can hear Jay Z and Billy Joel loud and clear, and the Palm is getting ready for your reservation. We miss and love you every second of every day, forever. Love You, The Family – Mom, Dad, Samantha, Sabrina, Chase, Caroline and JP, Cooper and Rob, and the girls Roxy, Lola, Dixie, and Dolly

“Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in in the sky, you’ll get by. If you smile through your fear and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow you’ll see the sun come shining through for you.” – Charlie Chaplin

 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Jonathan. In fact, I don't really know you except that you are my 2nd and 3rd cousins. I read some of the wonderful things that you have written about Jonathan and there's no doubt that if they do pop champaign corks and listen to rock music in Heaven - he's up there having a blast! My FB name in Al, but to Great Grandma Gussy, Grandpa Artie, Aunt Cora, Uncles Max, Benny, and Joe - and to Uncle Jay and Aunt Elise, I was Lance, Harold and Rae's youngest son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kleier Family, I noticed your tribute to Jon at the end of your television show and stopped to look him up here on "the net".

    Thank you for all the time, care and love it takes to post all of your thoughts, and the words of Jon's friends.

    As Mom of two, I praise Mr and Mrs Kleier (with the obvious help of "The Girls") on raising Jon as the person he was upon entering this life.

    My husband and I were complemented by teachers on how well we were doing in the raising of our children, as they were wonderful to have in class. I always responded, "They came this way. I'm trying not to mess them up!"

    Mr and Mrs Kleier, it looks to me that you successfully did not "mess up" three beautiful children - Congratulations and thank you for sharing them with us all!

    ReplyDelete